The initial survey which was carried out in October 2017 and was completed by around 400 residents brought forward some very interesting results.
Residents were asked to do the following:
- List three positive things about the parish and three things which could be improved.
- Is producing an NDP for the parish of St Day a good idea – why/why not.
- Choose five topics from a list of fifteen which are important to include in the NDP.
- State age range
- Do you live in the parish?
- Do you commute out of the parish for work/school?
Please click on the link below to see a spreadsheet of the results