Join us with your camera phone, tablet or device to develop your digital photography skills.
• Take a weekly photographic challenge and get out on location.
• Exhibit your work at a ‘Smartline digital snappers’ event.
We will look at how to –
Share digitally Exposure Composition Black and white Edit, select and adjust photographs – Improve your health and well-being with your smartphone or device
• Get active and learn something new with smart technology
• Make connections with people, places and yourself
• Rediscover and observe your surroundings afresh 9.30-12.30 AM Heartlands 24th April 2019 for 8 weeks. To sign up for the project call Ruth 07800586315