The Cornwall Worrying About Money? leaflet is a simple resource for people facing financial crisis and those supporting them. It helps to quickly see available advice, support options and which agencies are best placed to help.
Follow the links below for the information and advice currently available for anyone at risk of, or experiencing financial hardship.
- Crisis and Care awards
- Council tax support
- Discretionary housing payments
- Support if you need food
- Transformation Cornwall Grants List
- Help with Food | Let’s Talk Cornwall
- Community Energy Plus | Independent Energy Experts
- How to apply – Get help to buy food and milk (Healthy Start)
- Helping hand – support if you are worried about money